Friday 8 April 2016

Inspiration comes from lots of sources....

....and for DT member Teresa this time it was from reading the book "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children"  by Ransom Riggs. I haven't read the book (yet!) but the film, by Tim Burton, is due out soon. One I will definitely be seeing as, not only was it filmedin my home town of Blackpool, but two of my friends were extras so it will be fun to look out for them on screen!

Anyway, back to Teresa who used the book as inspiration for her journal page spread. As you can see, Teresa has used quite a few of my digi characters....Little Louisa, Delbert, Gregory, Percy, Zomboy and Jilly....all coloured to perfection!
This is such an intriguing journal page - doesn't it make you want to read the book?




Gregory, Percy and Zomboy, with Jilly up in the sky! I love Teresa's use of colour...so vibrant and with brilliant shading.










Little Louisa (as twins...apart from the hair!) and Delbert. Very interesting things going on in the background too.

If you'd like to read Teresa's description of the page, then pop over to her excellent blog The Fat Cactus.
Meanwhile, DT member Sallyann has created a story tag using characters from my "Fungi Fun" and "Kookie Kreatures" digi downloads. Sallyann tells me it was claimed by her son before she could even write on the back of it!

More brilliant colouring from Sallyann whose subtle use of colours is just perfect.

If you'd like any of the images used by Teresa and Sallyann, you can find them HERE. Once downloaded and saved, you can use them as often as you wish and you can reduce or enlarge the designs to suit your own projects.

Hope you enjoyed these projects as much as I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment