Saturday 30 April 2016

ATC updates

I've just posted the April swaps, though I don't think they'll go now until Tuesday - sorry for the delay but I was mistakenly expecting one more set of cards. Anyway - they are in the post box!

So....onto the May swap - how can it be time for the May swap already?! If you would like to join in, please email me on ljm.design1@virginmedia.com so that I can make a list of who is partaking. If you then find you can't get the ATC's made in time, please can you let me know so that I'm not hanging on for them.
For anyone new to the swaps, you need to make and send me three ATC's with the monthly theme and you will receive three cards back. ATC's must be 2.5" x 3.5" and you can use whatever materials you wish to make them. They can be on heavy card, mountboard, fabric etc - your choice. Just email me for the address details.

This month's theme is "Fabric"....thought I'd come up with something a bit different this time! You can interpret this however you wish...use real fabric or not, feature a costume, lace, pleats.....whatever you can come up with! The deadline will be 31st May - don't forget the Bank holiday though!

No comments:

Post a Comment