Tuesday 22 March 2016

Millie took these on holiday!

A late evening post as Millie has shared some of what she's been up to on holiday....colouring and zentangling some of my digital images!


Here's what Millie says..... "I have taken a stash of Lindsay Mason's digi images on holiday! So convenient to put in my craft tote to play with and experiment with. Wallace is a fab image...I have Zentangled him using Micron pens 02 & 05 and a grey pencil crayon. I will probably use him in a shadow box project when I get back (watch this space).
The cat image is from Feline Fun ( 6 different cats). I have used the tail from a different cat and added it to my little ginger pussycat. He is going to be used on a birthday card." 
Thanks for sharing these Millie and I look forward to seeing the finished projects.The zentangling on Wallace is gorgeous and completely transforms his character.

My digital designs are available to purchase and download from my Etsy shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment