Thursday 12 May 2016

Catch up!

I'm a little behind in posting as it's been a busy week for me, including three days of  "dog sitting" for friends whose usual sitter was away herself. I had a lot of fun as I haven't walked a dog in years! 

Anyway, I have some DT members projects to share now, starting with two from Kerry Kennedy who has created both a card and a herb marker using my "Heart Angel" and "Oswald" digi designs.

I really like the colour palette that Kerry has used here. Check out Kerry's blog for more details by clicking the link above.

Next Kerry created something different with my Oswald Owl character! He has become a herb marker....



 

 ....mind you, I'm not surprised he has that rather cross eyed expression given that stick! Lol! 

Kerry used pencils to colour him and then glazed him to protect the surface so he could be safely popped into a pot. What a neat idea!


DT member Millie Moss has used my "Little Angel" digital image to create a gorgeous card for her granddaughter.

Millie's attention to detail is fantastic and touches like the co-ordinating flowers and the butterfly hat really make this card special.

Again, really great colour choices.

 

All of the digital images that have been used here are available in my Etsy shop and are incredibly easy to download and use. 





Once purchased you simply download and save the image to use over and over again. Of course, you can change the size, flip the image etc, so they are very versatile.


At the moment there are only my digi stamps in my Etsy shop as all of my canvasses, wall hangings etc are in a small exhibition that I have running at Poulton library until 21st May.

I'm also busy getting more things made for when I have a stall at the "Celebrate Poulton/Poulton Gala" event at the beginning of June, so I'm keeping pretty busy!

1 comment:

  1. Heart Angel is a beautiful image to work with. I love the colours Kerry has chosen, its a beautiful card. Oswald is such a fun character, very clever idea what you have done with him Kerry..
    Little Angel is a magnificent creation I love the composition. I hope Millies Granddaughter liked it.?

    ReplyDelete